A blog dedicated to the local government, development, and future prospects of the town of Geddes and the Fairmount area.

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

aurora borealis in Geddes tonight

I took these pictures tonight, while freezing in my driveway. They were taken on a Kodak Easy Share Z730 on the Shutter setting. They were taken with a 4 to 8 second exposure, iso 400, aperture 3.4, and exposure bias ranging from 0.0 to 2.0.

I wish that I could have truly captured the beauty that I saw in the sky. This will have to do.



Click on images for bigger picture.









Thanks to Brett for tipping me off to the event.

1 Comments:

Blogger Marcellg said...

Great pics and great views I only wish we had something like that here at Polaris World, where I am living at the moment.

5:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home