A blog dedicated to the local government, development, and future prospects of the town of Geddes and the Fairmount area.

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

The Gaudiest Advertising in the World = Kirby's

I just can't let another moment pass with out mentioning the gad-awful Kirby's Ad/Tractor Trailer parked in the lot at Westvale Plaza. I am amazed that this is a legal way to advertise for your business. What a freaking eyesore, and it's been there all winter.

Time to move it on out.

p.s. The only saving grace that it has is that it takes my mind off of the empty Pep Boys building behind it.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate that trailer. It's so distracting as I drive down the hill coming home from work. I want to call Kirby's and personally inform them I will never eat at their restaurant again.

5:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home